Community Leadership Interview Project
Your assignment is to conduct a face to face interview with someone in a leadership position from your community (minimum of 2 years of experience) working for an Organization that you find interesting. The organization can be from government, business, public service, not-for-profit organization, religious, volunteer position, etc.
Submit your interview report in a Word document using 12 point font, double-spaced, with 1″ margins and between 3-5 pages.
Interview questions required to be asked are the following:
- Can you provide an early example of when you demonstrated leadership skills?
- How do you monitor the performance of the people that you have to lead?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- How do you motivate your team?
- What values are most important to you as a leader?
- How do you handle disagreements with co-workers?
- Who is your favorite leader? Why?
- How do you respond to criticism?
- Can you tell me about a time when you solved a problem for your employees/employer?
- How do you measure your own performance at work?
- What strengths do you bring to your current role?
- How do you deal with change and what is your approach in leading your team through the process of change?
Please add at least two or three more questions of your own for your community leadership interview.
Your paper should be a composite or synthesis of your interview rather than a transcript.