College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 05/03/2022@ 23:59
|Course Name: Accounting Research & Practice||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: ACCT 403||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1443/1444 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Instructor’s Name: Habiba Moabber|
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/10||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Question(s): [5 marks]
Question 1: The correct and complete sequence of steps in conducting research is as follows:
- Identify broad area,
- Select topic,
- Decide approach,
- Formulate plan,
- Collect information,
- Analyze data,
- Present findings.
Using our Saudi Digital library (SDL) you should find two papers and determine for each paper the steps described above. [5 marks]
|Paper 1||Paper 2|
|1.The broad area of the paper|
|5. Data analysis|
Question 2: Write a description of the research problem you propose to investigate and explain why you chose this topic. [5 marks]